Re: [platform-ui-dev] Updating JFace version ID

JFace is shown in so many APIs and now suppose you depend on a library
that exposes ISelection (e.g. the workbench) and requires 3.10 as the
upper bound and in my custom view code I'm requiring 3.11 then you have
a version conflict that is not resolveable!

Having multiple version in OSGi only really works if the library is
*not* exposed in the API of the user.

Tom