Re: [platform-ui-dev] Updating JFace version ID

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
JFace is shown in so many APIs and now suppose you depend on a library
that exposes ISelection (e.g. the workbench) and requires 3.10 as the
upper bound and in my custom view code I'm requiring 3.11 then you have
a version conflict that is not resolveable!

I'll also add to this that while it's not marked as singleton, I don't know why not since it exposes multiple static members as singletons.  If you included multiple JFace bundles you'd get some pretty strange behaviour.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster