Re: [photran] Automatic make with gfortran

Photran is supposed to take USE statements into account -- it's very primitive (the module must be in a file with the same name, case sensitive) -- but there's a bug in the current release that prevents it from doing that.  That will be fixed in 6.0 (June) and 5.0.2 (I'm not sure when that will be).

As Ralph mentioned, our managed build system needs work, and this is just one indication of that...

Jeff

Back to the top