[photran] Automatic make with gfortran

I have been trying the new project type with gfortran.
Some things are really nice, like being able to set
compiler options and link options (e.g., -L and -l)
within the IDE.

BUT, it appears that the make does not take into
account USE and INCLUDE dependencies--just
recompiling any file that has been changed. Is
this correct?

I would be curious to know why something like
mkmf is not used to generate the Makefile ???
My own Makefile is simply a script that runs
mkmf to generate another make file that is then
executed, but this does not have all the nice
features mentioned above.

The new version seems a lot nicer, including
improvements to the debugger, etc. Thanks guys.

--
Walt Brainerd

Back to the top