[photran] gfortran access denied

I just installed phortran for my computer with Window 7. However, I can not
   get my programs to compile. I have downloaded cygwin and added its path to
   the environmental variables. When I try to save the program, it comes up
   "Error launching external scanner info generator (gcc -E -P -v -dD
   C:/Users/peffertz/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.make.core/specs.c)"
   I then tried to compile a simple program using gfortran in cmd, but it came
   up "access denied"
   Any help on why those files would be blocked, or what I'm doing wrong?

Pete Effertz
Sophomore Chair
ISU AMS

Back to the top