From: Hilliard, Bill <bill.hilliard@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [photran] OpenMP with Intel Fortran on Photran
To: "Photran Information" <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, March 5, 2010, 8:59 AM

Your path is ok.  I unzipped the project and tried to build it.  What I see in the console build output is the “-openmp” option to the linker is translated by the ide into “?openmp” in the actual command.  I revisited the linker property again, deleted what appeared to be a dash as you entered it and reentered a dash.  After applying the new setting and clean/rebuild, all works fine for me.  Can you check to see what character you actually typed for the dash and try reentering?

Bill