Re: [photran] How to build a 64 bit fortran executable on Vista 64 bit with eclipse (32 bits...)

Michel DEVEL a écrit :
Furthermore, if I type hello in the Debug directory in a command window, the application crashes...
However, if I type "gfortran -o hello hello.f90" in the command window and then "hello", it works !!!
(I also tried with a g++ downloaded from the mingw64 sourceforge site and a hello_world.cpp => the results are the same: it works when compiled, linked and executed from the command line, but not from eclipse !...)

Back to the top