[photran] how to get rid of "make all" before exec

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Hi,

Since I am not succeeding in the pure 64 bits direction under Windows, I am back to the 32 bits direction.
It is painfully slow (in a virtual machine) even though my machine is an i7 920 with plenty of RAM.
Therefore I would like to avoid the "make all" which is done automatically before each "run as Fortran Application".
Is there a check-box somewhere to avoid this ?
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top