[photran] How to build a 64 bit fortran executable on Vista 64 bit with eclipse (32 bits...)

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Hi,

I really have troubles trying to build gfortran (or gcc) native 64 bits executables on Vista 64 bits using eclipse galileo, CDT 6.0.1 and photran 5.0.0.
The problem is that allthough the .exe are created, eclipse (which appears as a 32 bits executable in Windows process Manager...) does not consider they are valid binaries !
I used several flavours of mingw-64 versions of gfortran bu none worked fully.
Has anyone succeeded in building and using from eclipse a 64 bits fortran binary on Windows 64 bits that could tell me with which compilers (which version downloaded from where ?)

(NB: the same code works quite well on Linux x86-64...)

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top