[photran] Binary parser with g95 via macports

Hi,

I am having trouble configuring photran 5.0 with eclipse galileo, using g95 via macports.

The problem I am facing is related with launching the compiled source. I don't know why, but eclipse+photran doesn't recognize the compiled file as a x86 application, and thus, I cannot launch it from eclipse. Nevertheless, in terminal the application works fine.

I am testing the basic Hello world problem. The executable appears as OIOIO file type, instead of the usual bug icon. I started a managed makefile project, and in the settings I choose Mach-O parser...

Is there any step I am missing?

Best
João

Back to the top