Re: [photran] How to build a 64 bit fortran executable on Vista 64 bit with eclipse (32 bits...)

Hi Michel,

I got similar problem before, now it is solved.
Could you try: properties(of your project)->fortran build->tool chain editor
and check the "used tools"
When I include all the four below:

GCC C Compiler
GNU Fortran Compiler
GNU Fortran Linker
GCC Assembler

it works.

This solution is provided by Marcelo on 10/30/2009 post:
Hello,
I had a similar problem. It seems to me the GNU Fortran Linker should be selected by default in "fortran build / editor tool chain" , but it is not. I just added it and the automatic makefile becames operational. I hope it helps.
Regards,
Marcelo Vanti

Hope it helps,

Thanks,

Xi

DEVEL Michel wrote:
Hi,

I really have troubles trying to build gfortran (or gcc) native 64 bits executables on Vista 64 bits using eclipse galileo, CDT 6.0.1 and photran 5.0.0. The problem is that allthough the .exe are created, eclipse (which appears as a 32 bits executable in Windows process Manager...) does not consider they are valid binaries ! I used several flavours of mingw-64 versions of gfortran bu none worked fully. Has anyone succeeded in building and using from eclipse a 64 bits fortran binary on Windows 64 bits that could tell me with which compilers (which version downloaded from where ?)

(NB: the same code works quite well on Linux x86-64...)

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL