[photran] Second Photran 5.0 prerelease build available

A new prerelease build of Photran 5.0 (I200911131442) is available from the Photran Web site.

http://www.eclipse.org/photran/download.php

Several people noted that, in the previous build, the Managed Build system on Windows tried to use gcc as the linker rather than gfortran; that problem is fixed in this build (along with several other bugs).

The official 5.0 release is scheduled for November 30. This build is serving as our first release candidate. If you find any residual bugs in this build, please let us know so we can fix them before the release!

As always, thanks for using Photran, and thanks for your feedback.

-----
The Photran Team

Back to the top