[photran] Photran and PTP at Supercomputing

SC09 is next week in Portland, and Photran and PTP will be there!

Ralph Johnson and I will be there on behalf of Photran, and Greg Watson and Beth Tibbitts will be representing PTP. We're always interested to meet our users as well as potential collaborators.

A schedule of PTP- and Photran-related events is posted here...
          http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/meetings/SC09
...and will probably be revised throughout the conference, since some of the booth times aren't fixed.

If you're a Photran user, please catch Ralph or me at the University of Illinois exhibit booth (or, when we're not there, you might find us at the NCSA or IBM booth). We're always interested to hear what Photran is (or isn't) being used for. One of the difficulties of developing open source software is that we don't have a list of customers... we really have no idea who is using our software, or what problems they're having, other than what we see on the mailing list! So please drop by and say hi.

Jeff

Back to the top