[photran] Photran managed-make with gfortran

Hi,

   When I click on "save" after creating a simple Fortran source file Photran returns the diagnostic "nothing to build".  I'm not confident about debugging this problem, so I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

   I'm running gfortran (gcc-fortran-4.1.0-25) and Photran 3.1-beta2 on a heavily updated SuSE 10.1 Linux system, and the Fortran compiler works fine in stand-alone mode.  Photran was installed by copying the contents of its "features" and "plugins" directories to the corresponding Eclipse directories after installing and running Eclipse & CDT.  I can happily compile and run both Java & C programs under Eclipse.

   I note a comment by Hani on 3rd February that "Managed Make works fine on Linux for GFortran and Intel Fortran." so I assume I have a configuration problem rather than a software bug.

Thanks & Regards,
David

Back to the top