Re: [photran] Windows installation problem.

At 01:24 AM 4/30/2007, I wrote:
However, when I select "Managed Make Fortran Project" (or "Standard Make Fortran Project") from the menu and click "Next", an error box pops up which says:
The selected wizard could not be started.

Reason:
Plug-in org.eclipse.photran.cdtinterface was unable to load class org.eclipse.photran.cdtinterface.ui.NewMakeFortranProjectWizard.

Any ideas? I tried removing the cdt-3.1.2 files and unzipping cdt-3.1.1 into the relevant location instead, since the Photran installation specificially said "3.1.1", but I still got the error.

I wish I'd thought to Google-search the mailing list archives before sending this out. It seems that this is caused by the fact that I'm using the 1.4.2 version of Sun's JRE, and that I needed to be using 1.5.0. Now that I've updated, it seems to be working correctly.

Apologies for the noise.

- Brooks

Back to the top