[photran] Re: Photran managed-make with gfortran

On Wednesday 02 May 2007 11:32, David Lochrin wrote:
> When I click on "save" after creating a simple Fortran source file
> Photran returns the diagnostic "nothing to build".  I'm not confident about
> debugging this problem, so I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

   Directly under the source file in the navigation panel there is an indented line consisting of an icon, a white upper-case "P" on a red circular background, followed by "(anonymous)" without the quotes.

   Is this normal?  What on earth does it signify?  Please help....

David

Back to the top