Re: [photran] Re: Photran managed-make with gfortran

   I've found the problem.

   Notes describing what Eclipse workspace options are relevant to Photran and what they do would be a big help.  They'd need to be exhaustive, but could be brief.  Unfortunately I don't have enough expertise to take this on myself (obviously :-).

David