[photran] Need some help with Photran on Win32

Hi All,

Thanks for Photran on Eclipse 3.2. It works very well in general. I'm running it on Windows XP SP2, using the MingW32 version of g95. I followed the instructions for getting mkmf running (it works great now), and I can build libraries and executables. I even got gdb working...

Now, I have one problem left:

How does the g95 error parser work? I run the compiler, but I get no messages in the "Problems" tab. I just see the error message text in the Console box. I checked the "Photran Error Parser for g95" option in the Project Properties box...

THANKS!
--v

Back to the top