[photran] very simple remote project?

Hi,

I have to compile & run a few Fortran files on a remote machine, which I can access by ssh. I don't care if the source files have to reside on my laptop or on the remote server.
I'm the only one working on this project - no cvs or anything needed.
Is there any facility to set up a simple procedure:
	open the files & edit,
	upload the files, lauch the remote compiler and debug?
I read many hints about the PTP platform, but there is no simple kick- off tutorial. I really deal with a simple project - I just say thatn the Photran "tutorial" at http://www.eclipse.org/photran/documentation.php was enough for my needs!

Any hint is greatly appreciated,
Regards,

Andrea

Back to the top