Re: [phoenix-dev] New website design: a call for participation

I totally agree with you Nathan.

A site like eclipse.org which targets so much different roles needs to
separate the site into different subsites, i think. Look at Apple
or other big sites. Their entry pages look great but also their
specialized subsite (Dev Center) provide optimized access
to needed information for different roles.

Design Issue
One problem we have with the eclipse website design at all are two
things. The Logo itself doesn't work well on light backgrounds and the
main color (purple) is not modern at all. It looks dark and in lighter
tunes it looks not really nice.

Roger Dudler