RE: [mylyn-integrators] Handling synchronization in a connector

Not sure.  I haven't tried.

I found that Dennis's connector for Origo was exactly what I needed.
It's simpler than the Trac connector, and it has some comments
explaining how the pieces fit together.  The Origo connector was easier
for me to reverse engineer so that I could determine what I needed to do
in my case.  It's also similar enough to the Trac connector that it has
helped me understand what the Trac connector was doing.

---Tom

--
Tom Bryan <tombry@xxxxxxxxx>
Cisco Systems