Re: [mylyn-integrators] Handling synchronization in a connector

Hi Tom,

I think your progressing nicely I think. It gets a bit harder once your going to do attachments as these are not well documented. Please feel free to look at the code for the (very) generic SQL connector as well.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Generic_SQL_Connector

code at:

svn://bugs.industrial-tsi.com/mylyn_gsc

Maarten

Op 30 apr 2008, om 01:21 heeft Dennis Rietmann het volgende geschreven: