[mylyn-integrators] Handling synchronization in a connector

The wiki says: "If your first basic plugin works, you should handle
synchronization. Please note that the method for synchronization is
called updateOfflineState (AbstractRepositoryConnector) instead of just
synchronize()."

I'm not sure whether that's a 3.0 change.  I see no updateOfflineState
method in 2.3.

Any hints for those of us still integrating with the 2.3?

As an aside, after the 3.0 release, do you still want docs on the wiki
about how to integrate with 2.3?  I'm "correcting" the wiki as I go, but
I'm getting worried that these aren't errors in the wiki but previews of
3.0 functionality.  Should we create a separate page for 2.3 integrators
so that the main integrators page can become 3.0 integrators?

I would mark specific information as 2.3 vs. 3.0, but I don't really
know anything about Mylyn 3.0 changes, so I'm not really in a position
to do that.

Thanks.

--
Tom Bryan <tombry@xxxxxxxxx>