RE: [mylyn-integrators] Handling synchronization in a connector

Hi Tom,

It's been great to see your updates to the Integrator Reference.  What I
think is best for us to do is, before starting to revise the document for
3.0, to make a snapshot of it for Mylyn 2.x.  We will link that.  So for now
please do continue making any changes specific to 2.3 that you see fit.

Are you thinking of making your connector support Mylyn 3.0?  That would be
my recommendation, since Mylyn 3.0 will support both Eclipse 3.3 and 3.4 and
will effectively replace Mylyn 2.3 (we'll still be happy to take patches for
2.x versions as needed).  In addition, the Mylyn 3.0 APIs will be
considerably easier to build on, due to all the clean-up and improvements
that we have been making.  We'll try to make the port from 2.3 to 3.0 as
easy as possible, and will be happy to answer any questions specific to your
connector.

Mik