Re: [mylyn-dev] Re: hudson connector

Great! One thing that was suggested on the call was to publish a couple of screenshots and a team project set that points to the sources.

Could you add that to the wiki page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Hudson_Integration_for_Mylyn ? Right now there is probably not too much UI to show but it would be great if you could keep the page up to date as noteworthy features are added.

The team project set should include all dependent tasks and Orbit bundles similar to the ones published here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Contributor_Reference#Checkout . The psf for the  discovery component is probably the best example: http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/doc/dev/mylyn-discovery.psf

Steffen

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Markus Knittig <markus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06/15/2010 10:30 AM, Steffen Pingel wrote:

> nice work on getting a basic build connector for Hudson working!
>
> Can you create a couple of tasks to track the remainder of the work,
> e.g. automatic refresh, start/stop actions for jobs, basic build
> editor... anything you plan to work on as part of the project?

I currently try working on the "Run Build" functionality. Of course, I
forgot to add a task. Will do that asap.

> If the time works for you it would be great if you joined this
> Thursday's call to go over the plan and prioritize the next steps.

Sorry, missed the call. :( Hopefully I can make it next thursday...

Best regards,
 Markus