[mylyn-dev] hudson connector

Hi Markus,

I have made some progress on the build framework in the past couple of
days. I have committed a very simple EMF-based common build model and
view and also generated the Hudson model classes for JAXB.

The next step is to implement the build connector extension for Hudson
and to put together a simple client that retrieves plans and status
from a Hudson server. Can you go ahead and create tasks for that and
provide patches? You can look at the o.e.m.builds.tests plug-in to get
an idea how register a build connector.

Note that the build implementation and particularly the API is work in
progress and we can and probably will change it significantly to make
it fit for Hudson. Please don't hesitate to include changes that
affect the build API or build framework implementation in your
patches.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn