RE: [mylar-dev] Help needed with connector integration

Therefore a SIMPLE example would be great.  As my example needs work to
show all available functions, I am willing to work on it and contribute
it to the Mylar project.

I think showing all available functions is the crucial point. The Trac connector
is fairly simple, it has a well defined interface ITracClient that serves as a
facade to the remote repository. Pretty much all other classes (that is not in
org.eclipse.mylar.internal.trac.core.model) are straight forward
implementations of classes required by the Mylar API.

IMHO, having a sample plugin that only implements query support without using
TaskRepositoryData (i.e. offline support) would be most helpful to get started
with Mylar.

Having documentation that points to classes needed to extend a connector beyond
that point would be nice. The existing connectors should be simple enough to
serve as example code.

Steffen