Re: [mylar-dev] Help needed with connector integration

Jim,

Speaking of example "tasks" connector, maybe it would make sense to make it to use the same format as Maven's maven-tasks-plugin. See more details at http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-tasks-plugin/

 regards,
 Eugene

Wright, Jim wrote:
When I created the sample, I had to look at all the existing
repositories.  While the information is there, it is HARD to find. It
also appears that other people are having the same problem.

Therefore a SIMPLE example would be great.  As my example needs work to
show all available functions, I am willing to work on it and contribute
it to the Mylar project.

Please review and state functions you want to be included.

I like Mylar and think samples would help people adopt it.

Jim Wright

Back to the top