From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mik Kersten
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:35 PM
To: 'Mylar developer discussions'
Subject: RE: [mylar-dev] Help needed with connector integration

We recommend that those interested in integrating Mylar email
mylar-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx regarding for pointers to examples and guidance on
upcoming changes.  We encourage integrators to take the "act now,
apologize later" approach to adding and updating wiki documentation.
Committers review all changes and will update them as needed.  Evolving
the documentation with integrator contributions works well because it
ensures that the documentation takes the perspective of newcomers.  It
also helps committers dedicate more time to responding to requests for
improving the corresponding APIs.

Jim: while we have been relying on using the existing connectors as
examples, I'm wondering if it would be helpful if we created something
like an org.eclipse.mylar.examples.connector project with a simple
connector like the one that you provided.  Is this something that you
would be interested in contributing?

Lubos: are you interested in moving your notes to the wiki to make it
easy for others to refer to and evolve them?  I took a quick look and
they look quite useful.  Note that a change I would make is to encourage
people to name their projects without the org.eclipse.mylar prefix if
the projects are not hosted in the Mylar CVS repository.

Mik