From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mik Kersten
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 12:04 PM
To: 'Mylar developer discussions'
Subject: [mylar-dev] HEAD is now the Mylar 2.0 stream

The org.eclipse.mylar CVS HEAD is not the Mylar 2.0 stream for Eclipse 3.3.
I have created branches for Mylar 1.0.x for both Eclipse 3.2 and 3.3, as
described here:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Contributor_Reference#Branches

While integrators can remain on the 1.0.x stream and port once Mylar 2.0 is
final (planned for end of June, along with Europa), I would like us to make
it easy for integrators to stay up-to-date with the 2.0 stream by following
these conventions:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Integrator_Reference#Watching_API_ch
anges

Mik