[mylar-dev] Generic connector

Sorry if this has already been discussed, i'm a little new to the project...

Would it be a good idea to come up with a standard wsdl that issue trackers can choose to implement in order to have mylar connect to them? So, for some issue trackers, instead of creating a tracker specific connector we can do a generic one (with the strictness of web services). I have written my own issue tracker and it would be much easier for me to make the tracker adapt to mylar.

If it's a good idea, i can write some code to do that.

Alvaro

Back to the top