RE: [mylar-dev] Generic connector

This has discussion has come up a couple of times and yes, I do think that a
generic definition of this sort is a good idea.  In terms of supporting
current connector efforts I think it would be best to start with a REST
definition, and then consider WSDL.  In particular, I think that we should
have a generic XML schema for:
* Task headers returned from a URL-based query (e.g., Bugzilla's RDF)
* Task data (i.e., comments and other attributes)

Additional items are listed at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Integrator_Reference#Task_repository
_requirements

We could then specify this schema for task repository providers to
implement.  For example, if a task has something like
"&ctype=mylar/task/xml" appended, then it is returned in the format that the
generic connector understands.

Alvaro: could you please create a bug report for this, putting your ideas
there, and we'll iterate?  If you do so, please reply to the list with the
bug id.

Cheers,

Mik