Re: [mylar-dev] Attachment support in JIRA connector

Fredrik Vraalsen wrote:
I don't see how to import this back into the task list using the Mylar
UI however?  Could I just drop it into the .mylar folder of another
workspace which already has the issue from JIRA?  Is the number in the
filename some kind of internal JIRA id, or is it from Mylar?
Right. That link is missing now. Though you can try to drop it into the context folder, with some luck Mylar will be able to find that context file (id should be JIRA's global is, so matching must be fine).

 So, import/export actions would make this more natural.
I know that it is quite obscure and been asking Mik to create an actions for exporting and importing individual contexts. Maybe even replace existing Attach/Retrieve actions with Import/Export that would allow to choose where to import/export from (i.e. issue tracker or local file).
That would be great.  I would be glad to help in any way, by coding or
testing or whatever. :)
See the following actions (not sure why they are actually in org.eclipse.mylar.internal.context.ui.actions)
 org.eclipse.mylar.internal.context.ui.actions.ContextAttachAction
 org.eclipse.mylar.internal.context.ui.actions.ContextRetrieveAction

Mik, Rob, aren't those supposed to be in org.eclipse.mylar.internal.tasks.ui.actions ? The wizards these actions are using is in the org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui anyways.

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top