Re: [mylar-dev] Attachment support in JIRA connector

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for the info.  Too bad, but hopefully that will get fixed at some
point.  I'll keep watching the issue.

In the meantime, is there a simple way to export and import a task
context to and from file, so I could e.g. attach it to the JIRA task
manually?   Something like the export/import task list functionality,
only for a single task at a time...

Best regards,
Fredrik