Re: [mylar-dev] Attachment support in JIRA connector

Eugene Kuleshov wrote:
> Fredrik Vraalsen wrote:
>> In the meantime, is there a simple way to export and import a task
>> context to and from file, so I could e.g. attach it to the JIRA task
>> manually?   Something like the export/import task list functionality,
>> only for a single task at a time...
>>
>   As a matter of fact, there is. :-)
>
>   You can just drag the task with context to the folder. It will create
> file like https%3A%2F%2Fbugs.eclipse.org%2Fbugs-166309.xml.zip

Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks :)

I don't see how to import this back into the task list using the Mylar
UI however?  Could I just drop it into the .mylar folder of another
workspace which already has the issue from JIRA?  Is the number in the
filename some kind of internal JIRA id, or is it from Mylar?

>   I know that it is quite obscure and been asking Mik to create an
> actions for exporting and importing individual contexts. Maybe even
> replace existing Attach/Retrieve actions with Import/Export that would
> allow to choose where to import/export from (i.e. issue tracker or local
> file).

That would be great.  I would be glad to help in any way, by coding or
testing or whatever. :)

Best regards,
Fredrik

Back to the top