Re: [mylar-dev] "Default context" capture?

Jim Bethancourt wrote:
> Hi all,
> I noticed that a user can un-select the current context such that no
> context is selected, and can open files.  It might be handy to have
> this as a "scratch / default" context where a user can use it to
> quickly view files and look at another context, for example, to switch
> between the two if needed.  As it stands right now the files in the
> default context are closed when a context is selected.  This might
> also be handy for new users as well so they aren't in shock when they
> create a context and all of the files they have open are suddenly
> closed.

Hi Jim,

I think this could be very useful.  I have several times found myself in
the situation where I have forgotten to activate a task before starting
to work on it.  Having a default context/task would enable me to e.g.
use the new "Copy context to" functionality to transfer the context from
the default context to the correct task.

Best regards,
Fredrik

Back to the top