[mylar-dev] if you ask me, mylar is winning...

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=43279

It's nice to see that Eugene was the first to respond to this.  I
thought his summary was excellent.  And though I am biased, I am also
mainly a user of JIRA (as opposed to Bugzilla or Trac), so the fact
that I'm not switching to the rich client has to say something.  I
guess, to really fully understand, people need to believe (or perhaps
experience) that once they start thinking and working in
contexts...they'll never go back.

-joseph

Back to the top