Re: [modeling-pmc] Modeling Projects Participating in Helios

Hi Kenn,

the information for Xtext, Xpand and MWE is correct.

Cheers,
Sven

On Jan 16, 2010, at 12:35 AM, Kenn Hussey wrote:

Team,

I'm in the (tedious) process of updating the information about Modeling projects that is displayed on the Helios project page (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Participating_Projects). Project/component leads, can you please review the list below to ensure that is both correct and complete?

Subproject
Component
Lead
Release Engineer
Offset
Portal Name
Build File
Amalgam

Cédric Brun
Cédric Brun
3
modeling.amalgam
amalgam.build
EMF
CDO
Eike Stepper
Eike Stepper
2
modeling.emf.cdo
emf-cdo.build
EMF
Compare
Cédric Brun
Cédric Brun
2
modeling.emf.compare
emf-compare.build
EMF
Core
Ed Merks
Nick Boldt
1
modeling.emf
emf-emf.build
EMF
Net4j
Eike Stepper
Eike Stepper
1
modeling.emf.net4j
emf-net4j.build
EMF
Model Query
Bernd Kolb
Boris Gruschko
2
modeling.emf.query
emf-query.build
EMF
Model Transaction
Bernd Kolb
Boris Gruschko
2
modeling.emf.transaction
emf-transaction.build
EMF
Model Validation
Bernd Kolb
Boris Gruschko
2
modeling.emf.validation
emf-validation.build
EMF
Teneo
Martin Taal
Martin Taal
2
modeling.emf.teneo
emf-teneo.build
EMFT
Ecore Tools
David Sciamma
Cédric Brun
3
modeling.emft.ecoretools
emft-ecoretools.build
EMFT
EEF
Goulwen Le Fur
Cédric Brun
2
modeling.emft.eef
emft-eef.build
EMFT
EMF Index
Jan Köhnlein
Dennis Huebner
2
modeling.emft.emfindex
emft-emfindex.build
EMFT
Mint
Peter Nehrer
Peter Nehrer
2
modeling.emft.mint
emft-mint.build
EMFT
MWE
Bernd Kolb
Dennis Huebner
2
modeling.emft.mwe
emft-mwe.build
GMF

Artem Tikhomirov
Artem Tikhomirov
2
modeling.gmf
gmf.build
GMT
MoDisco
Hugo Bruneliere
Nicolas Bros
3
modeling.gmt.modisco
gmt-modisco.build
M2M
ATL
Frédéric Jouault
William Piers
2
modeling.m2m.atl
m2m-atl.build
M2M
QVTo
Radek Dvorak
Radek Dvorak
2
modeling.m2m.qvt-oml
m2m-qvtoml.build
M2T
Acceleo
Jonathan Musset
Cédric Brun
2
modeling.m2t.acceleo
m2t-acceleo.build
M2T
JET
Paul Elder
Paul Elder
1
modeling.m2t.jet
m2t-jet.build
M2T
Xpand
Sven Efftinge
Dennis Huebner
2
modeling.m2t.xpand
m2t-xpand.build
MDT
OCL
Alexander Igdalov
Alexander Igdalov
1
modeling.mdt.ocl
mdt-ocl-3-0.build
MDT
UML2
James Bruck
James Bruck
1
modeling.mdt.uml2
mdt-uml2.build
MDT
XSD
Ed Merks
Nick Boldt
1
modeling.mdt.xsd
mdt-xsd.build
TMF
Xtext
Sven Efftinge
Dennis Huebner
2
modeling.tmf.xtext
tmf-xtext.build

If you notice any errors and/or omissions, it would be great if you could let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Kenn