Re: [modeling-pmc] Modeling Projects Participating in Helios

OK, thanks, I'll update the list.

Kenn

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:39 AM, Goulwen Le Fur <goulwen.lefur@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kenn,

The release engineer of the EEF project is Stephane Bouchet.

Goulwen Le Fur - goulwen.lefur@xxxxxxx

Kenn Hussey a écrit :
Team,

I'm in the (tedious) process of updating the information about Modeling projects that is displayed on the Helios project page (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Participating_Projects). Project/component leads, can you /please/ review the list below to ensure that is both *correct* and *complete*?

*Subproject*

*Component*

*Lead*

*Release Engineer*

*Offset*

*Portal Name*

*Build File*

Amalgam

Cédric Brun

Cédric Brun

3

modeling.amalgam

amalgam.build

EMF

CDO

Eike Stepper

Eike Stepper

2

modeling.emf.cdo

emf-cdo.build

EMF

Compare

Cédric Brun

Cédric Brun

2

modeling.emf.compare

emf-compare.build

EMF

Core

Ed Merks

Nick Boldt

1

modeling.emf

emf-emf.build

EMF

Net4j

Eike Stepper

Eike Stepper

1

modeling.emf.net4j

emf-net4j.build

EMF

Model Query

Bernd Kolb

Boris Gruschko

2

modeling.emf.query

emf-query.build

EMF

Model Transaction

Bernd Kolb

Boris Gruschko

2

modeling.emf.transaction

emf-transaction.build

EMF

Model Validation

Bernd Kolb

Boris Gruschko

2

modeling.emf.validation

emf-validation.build

EMF

Teneo

Martin Taal

Martin Taal

2

modeling.emf.teneo

emf-teneo.build

EMFT

Ecore Tools

David Sciamma

Cédric Brun

3

modeling.emft.ecoretools

emft-ecoretools.build

EMFT

EEF

Goulwen Le Fur

Cédric Brun

2

modeling.emft.eef

emft-eef.build

EMFT

EMF Index

Jan Köhnlein

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.emft.emfindex

emft-emfindex.build

EMFT

Mint

Peter Nehrer

Peter Nehrer

2

modeling.emft.mint

emft-mint.build

EMFT

MWE

Bernd Kolb

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.emft.mwe

emft-mwe.build

GMF

Artem Tikhomirov

Artem Tikhomirov

2

modeling.gmf

gmf.build

GMT

MoDisco

Hugo Bruneliere

Nicolas Bros

3

modeling.gmt.modisco

gmt-modisco.build

M2M

ATL

Frédéric Jouault

William Piers

2

modeling.m2m.atl

m2m-atl.build

M2M

QVTo

Radek Dvorak

Radek Dvorak

2

modeling.m2m.qvt-oml

m2m-qvtoml.build

M2T

Acceleo

Jonathan Musset

Cédric Brun

2

modeling.m2t.acceleo

m2t-acceleo.build

M2T

JET

Paul Elder

Paul Elder

1

modeling.m2t.jet

m2t-jet.build

M2T

Xpand

Sven Efftinge

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.m2t.xpand

m2t-xpand.build

MDT

OCL

Alexander Igdalov

Alexander Igdalov

1

modeling.mdt.ocl

mdt-ocl-3-0.build

MDT

UML2

James Bruck

James Bruck

1

modeling.mdt.uml2

mdt-uml2.build

MDT

XSD

Ed Merks

Nick Boldt

1

modeling.mdt.xsd

mdt-xsd.build

TMF

Xtext

Sven Efftinge

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.tmf.xtext

tmf-xtext.build

If you notice any errors and/or omissions, it would be great if you could let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Kenn