Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-members-committers] Declaration for the Graphiti project

Unfortunately, I can't take part in the pmc call and graphiti proposal discussion (my isp doesn't think it's important and there is no landline here). Generally, arguments Anthony presented in this list earlier make most sense to me, presence of generative component in the GMF project doesnt impose each and every runtime or product build have to use it, while yet another graphical diagraming project makes whole structure cumbersome, imo.

Artem