[modeling-pmc] Re: Modeling Projects Participating in Helios

Team,

Thank you all for your input. Here is the final, updated table:

Subproject

Component

Lead

Release Engineer

Offset

Portal Name

Build File

Amalgam

Cédric Brun

Cédric Brun

3

modeling.amalgam

amalgam.build

EMF

CDO

Eike Stepper

Eike Stepper

2

modeling.emf.cdo

emf-cdo.build

EMF

Compare

Cédric Brun

Cédric Brun

2

modeling.emf.compare

emf-compare.build

EMF

Core

Ed Merks

Ed Merks

1

modeling.emf,emf

emf-emf.build

EMF

Net4j

Eike Stepper

Eike Stepper

1

modeling.emf.net4j

emf-net4j.build

EMF

Model Query

Bernd Kolb

Boris Gruschko

2

modeling.emf.query

emf-query.build

EMF

Model Transaction

Bernd Kolb

Boris Gruschko

2

modeling.emf.transaction

emf-transaction.build

EMF

Model Validation

Boris Gruschko

Boris Gruschko

2

modeling.emf.validation

emf-validation.build

EMF

Teneo

Martin Taal

Martin Taal

2

modeling.emf.teneo

emf-teneo.build

EMFT

Ecore Tools

David Sciamma

Jacques Lescot

3

modeling.emft.ecoretools

emft-ecoretools.build

EMFT

EEF

Goulwen Le Fur

Stéphane Bouchet

2

modeling.emft.eef

emft-eef.build

EMFT

EMF Index

Jan Köhnlein

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.emft.emfindex

emft-emfindex.build

EMFT

Mint

Peter Nehrer

Peter Nehrer

2

modeling.emft.mint

emft-mint.build

EMFT

MWE

Sven Efftinge

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.emft.mwe

emft-mwe.build

GMF

Artem Tikhomirov

Anthony Hunter

2

modeling.gmf

gmf.build

GMT

MoDisco

Hugo Brunelière

Nicolas Bros

3

modeling.gmt.modisco

gmt-modisco.build

M2M

ATL

Frédéric Jouault

William Piers

2

modeling.m2m.atl

m2m-atl.build

M2M

QVTo

Radek Dvorak

Radek Dvorak

2

modeling.m2m.qvt-oml

m2m-qvtoml.build

M2T

Acceleo

Jonathan Musset

Cédric Brun

2

modeling.m2t.acceleo

m2t-acceleo.build

M2T

JET

Paul Elder

Paul Elder

1

modeling.m2t.jet

m2t-jet.build

M2T

Xpand

Sven Efftinge

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.m2t.xpand

m2t-xpand.build

MDT

OCL

Alexander Igdalov

Alexander Igdalov

1

modeling.mdt.ocl

mdt-ocl.build

MDT

UML2

James Bruck

James Bruck

1

modeling.mdt.uml2

mdt-uml2.build

MDT

XSD

Ed Merks

Ed Merks

1

modeling.mdt.xsd

mdt-xsd.build

TMF

Xtext

Sven Efftinge

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.tmf.xtext

tmf-xtext.build

I've made the corresponding changes to the page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Participating_Projects and also tried to organize our section of that table a little bit better.

Cheers,

Kenn

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Kenn Hussey <kenn.hussey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Team,

I'm in the (tedious) process of updating the information about Modeling projects that is displayed on the Helios project page (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Participating_Projects). Project/component leads, can you please review the list below to ensure that is both correct and complete?

Subproject

Component

Lead

Release Engineer

Offset

Portal Name

Build File

Amalgam

Cédric Brun

Cédric Brun

3

modeling.amalgam

amalgam.build

EMF

CDO

Eike Stepper

Eike Stepper

2

modeling.emf.cdo

emf-cdo.build

EMF

Compare

Cédric Brun

Cédric Brun

2

modeling.emf.compare

emf-compare.build

EMF

Core

Ed Merks

Nick Boldt

1

modeling.emf

emf-emf.build

EMF

Net4j

Eike Stepper

Eike Stepper

1

modeling.emf.net4j

emf-net4j.build

EMF

Model Query

Bernd Kolb

Boris Gruschko

2

modeling.emf.query

emf-query.build

EMF

Model Transaction

Bernd Kolb

Boris Gruschko

2

modeling.emf.transaction

emf-transaction.build

EMF

Model Validation

Bernd Kolb

Boris Gruschko

2

modeling.emf.validation

emf-validation.build

EMF

Teneo

Martin Taal

Martin Taal

2

modeling.emf.teneo

emf-teneo.build

EMFT

Ecore Tools

David Sciamma

Cédric Brun

3

modeling.emft.ecoretools

emft-ecoretools.build

EMFT

EEF

Goulwen Le Fur

Cédric Brun

2

modeling.emft.eef

emft-eef.build

EMFT

EMF Index

Jan Köhnlein

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.emft.emfindex

emft-emfindex.build

EMFT

Mint

Peter Nehrer

Peter Nehrer

2

modeling.emft.mint

emft-mint.build

EMFT

MWE

Bernd Kolb

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.emft.mwe

emft-mwe.build

GMF

Artem Tikhomirov

Artem Tikhomirov

2

modeling.gmf

gmf.build

GMT

MoDisco

Hugo Bruneliere

Nicolas Bros

3

modeling.gmt.modisco

gmt-modisco.build

M2M

ATL

Frédéric Jouault

William Piers

2

modeling.m2m.atl

m2m-atl.build

M2M

QVTo

Radek Dvorak

Radek Dvorak

2

modeling.m2m.qvt-oml

m2m-qvtoml.build

M2T

Acceleo

Jonathan Musset

Cédric Brun

2

modeling.m2t.acceleo

m2t-acceleo.build

M2T

JET

Paul Elder

Paul Elder

1

modeling.m2t.jet

m2t-jet.build

M2T

Xpand

Sven Efftinge

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.m2t.xpand

m2t-xpand.build

MDT

OCL

Alexander Igdalov

Alexander Igdalov

1

modeling.mdt.ocl

mdt-ocl-3-0.build

MDT

UML2

James Bruck

James Bruck

1

modeling.mdt.uml2

mdt-uml2.build

MDT

XSD

Ed Merks

Nick Boldt

1

modeling.mdt.xsd

mdt-xsd.build

TMF

Xtext

Sven Efftinge

Dennis Huebner

2

modeling.tmf.xtext

tmf-xtext.build

If you notice any errors and/or omissions, it would be great if you could let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Kenn

Back to the top