[modeling-pmc] MoDisco integration in Helios : Exception for involuntary delay - M4 now ready + preparing for M5

Hello all,

In November, we were strictly following the former Helios requirements' Wiki page in order to prepare the MoDisco M4 build.
But due to a very busy end-of-year in December, we were not aware of the latest changes and we involuntarily missed the deadline.

However, MoDisco 0.8.0M4 has been successfully built and is now available for download from the MoDisco website.
Our release engineer (Nicolas Bros, in Cc) is also currently working on preparing the MoDisco M5 build.

We are still really involved on following the Helios process for MoDisco and we would like to ask for an exception (M4 deadline missed).

What is your opinion?

Best regards,

Hugo Bruneliere
(on behalf of the MoDisco team)