From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ilko Iliev
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:56 AM
To: Maven Integration for Eclipse users mailing list
Subject: [m2e-users] up to date resources for m2e with Eclipse / RAD

Hi,

can someone point me to up to date resources about the maven eclipse integration (if something specifical to RAD 8.5 is available would be great). I'm interested to get relative  deep knowledge about the integration between the maven and eclipse as provided by the m2e plugin - ways to resolve dependencies, to perform builds, what gets reflected by turning on / off different m2e / classpath related options, what are the connectors good for etc. Of particular interest could be also what are the preferred settings for ignored resources for SCM. Of course, RAD / WAS TE specifical docs will be great if available.

TIA,

Ilko

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

For Translation:

http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer