[m2e-users] Isolate correctly maven main source and test folders

Hello,

I have a project with a a source folder (src/main/java) and a test source folder (src/test/java) as on maven's http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=reIHx1ozxYk site is given.
Now all classes from src/main/java have access to src/test/java (public) classes and all classes from src/test/java have access to src/main/java public classes.
In progress of the implementation I can access to the main package from the src/test/java, but the maven ignore the test folder and it makes Errors in mvn package if anything is used from src/test/java folder in the src/main/java.
How to configure the m2e or the src/main/java and src/test/java source folders to get the same configuration/isolation in eclipse as maven has?
I think the following configuration in eclipse:
- src/main/java has no access to src/test/java
- src/test/java has access to src/main/java

Thanks.

Tamas

Back to the top