[m2e-users] up to date resources for m2e with Eclipse / RAD

Hi,

can someone point me to up to date resources about the maven eclipse integration (if something specifical to RAD 8.5 is available would be great). I'm interested to get relative  deep knowledge about the integration between the maven and eclipse as provided by the m2e plugin - ways to resolve dependencies, to perform builds, what gets reflected by turning on / off different m2e / classpath related options, what are the connectors good for etc. Of particular interest could be also what are the preferred settings for ignored resources for SCM. Of course, RAD / WAS TE specifical docs will be great if available.

TIA,
Ilko

Back to the top