Re: [m2e-users] up to date resources for m2e with Eclipse / RAD

So, after this is settled up, the question - what are the connectors good for and any advices / suggestions when to use them. I'm in particular puzzled by the buildhelper and m2e-jdt-plugins - what exactly they are doing and should they be always used. I mean, we don't have any problems with our current maven builds neither in eclipse nor outside it, but as far as I got it correct these connectors should interact b/n m2e and eclipse in order to avoid potential problems arising from the incremental builds in eclipse such as endless loops or memory leaks, etc. Any help will be much appreciated!

TIA,
Ilko