Re: [m2e-dev] Release Planning

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 12:01 PM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there really any manual actions required? We can even fire of all
this mailing list post, create release records and so on... if we
*really* talking about getting more agile, we should get rid of all this
manual work.

Currently, there is https://ci.eclipse.org/m2e/job/promote-snapshots-to-release/configure , which does only copy content to release download area. It's missing tagging but that would be relatively easy to do (LSP4E does it); sending a mail as well I guess. Having all that would be welcome.
Creating the release record is another story and because of EDP, I don't think we can really do it without leaving some opportunity to for PMC and others to review from time to time.

Back to the top