Re: [m2e-dev] Release Planning

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 11:48 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's the problem, actually 'agile' don't is another term for
unorganized release whenever you think it fits.

I mean agile in the sense "people over process" and other commandments of the Agile Manifesto. But things like planning, sprints, roadmaps... all that does apply if there is 1 team obeying to the same boss for the same product; it's never the case in community OSS. OSS is more diverse and actually needs less procedural organization, not more, to be successful.

Especially if we want an agile development process we need clear rules
what happen when (I'm also fine wit 'automatic release each week, please
finish until Friday').

Why? What would that change to your development? Will you be able to deliver more value faster with this?

Back to the top