De : m2e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Benjamin Bentmann
Envoyé : lundi 13 octobre 2014 12:27
À : Maven Integration for Eclipse developers mailing list
Objet : Re: [m2e-dev] Need help for performing support of Apache Tomee in m2e-webby

Rafał Krzewski wrote:

>  > When I replaced cargo-core-uberjar-1.1.3-948-SNAPSHOT.jar with
> cargo-core-uberjar-1.2.4.jar in org.sonatype.m2e.webby plugin
> manifest, I got compile errors in WebbyLaunchDelegate and
> EmbeddedServerBooter stemming from the fact that
> org.sonatype.m2e.webby.internal.launch.boot.EmbeddedServerBooter does
> not have setExtraClasspath(String[]) method.
>  > I started to dig around the sources and to my surprise I wasn't
> able to find it neither in Cargo 1.1.2 nor 1.1.3.

The 948 in the JAR name is the key of the JIRA issue where the feature was proposed to Cargo

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO-948

My first comment on that ticket names the path to the feature branch I used to build the binary. The branch has since been removed but should still linger around in SVN history.

Benjamin