[m2e-dev] Need help for performing support of Apache Tomee in m2e-webby

Hello,

I’m trying to add Tomee support in Webby. To do this I think the start is to add tome support in Cargo (or have you any other idea?).

Can you think it’s possible to update cargo version in Tomee ? (to do this webby must be updated because some API in Cargo have disappear ).

I can provide pull request (in cargo and webby) if you think it’s possible.

Thank in advance

Thomas COLLIGNON.

Back to the top